Oakwood Book Club

A selection of year 5 Oakwood School pupils have been visiting Beaumont School library each week to discuss books.  The book club started this term and has proved to be very popular with the students.

I love coming to Book Club, it's really fun discussing all the books we read"  Daniel Chisholm

I really enjoy Book Club because we get to do fun activities, and the biscuits are nice!  Ellen Wang

I really enjoy Book Club because it is a great opportunity to read books and discuss them...I love it that you have your own library card and you can borrow books too Cynthia Bottomley

I like Book Club because it gives you a chance to read different books.  Cora Hudson





Oakwood Book Club Oakwood Book Club Reviewed by Beaumont School Library on 13:51 Rating: 5
Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.